Arizona Cardinals at Los Angeles Rams gameballs: Go , Jojo! Go!

The home for Non FP Softball off topic conversation, current news, political talk, jokes or other misc. conversation.
(Things that make you go hum?)
Forum rules
Relax & Enjoy Kick your Heals Up! Please keep it Reasonable! Thanks 43FT Lounge Crew.
linchao
43FT Veteran

Arizona Cardinals at Los Angeles Rams gameballs: Go , Jojo! Go!

Post by linchao » October 29th, 2018, 7:42 pm

Jojo Natson The little burner out of Akron helped Rams fans move on from the bad news regarding Pharoh Cooper’s Pro Bowl ankle pretty fast. Fast. Like Youth Marcus Peters Jersey when he dashed 60 yards down the sideline in the second quarter of the Rams blowout victory over Arizona on Sunday. Jojo relies on his raw burst, so the optics of his returns are clearly different than when Pharoh Cooper is on the field, and it’s pretty electrifying. Score another one for Coach Bones. Johnny HekkerIt was alarming to see kicker Greg Zuerlein waddling back up the tunnel with what turned out to be a groin injury at the Coliseum before the game on Sunday. After that, All-World punter Johnny Hekker could be seen practicing extra points in the west end zone, and we had no idea how funky things might end up.But bless Hekker, who came out and made a field goal http://www.ramsfootballauthentics.com/j ... -authentic , an extra point, and kicked some scroogies into the end zone that were tough to return. Whether it’s been Austin Blythe, Jojo Natson, or Johnny Hekker; the next-man up mentality seems somewhat Eagle-like so far in Los Angeles so far this season.Brandin Cooks7 receptions for 159 yards, and the archer is straight balling. Cooks is currently fourth in the NFL in receiving yards, as he and quarterback Jared Goff appeared to be more in-sync against the Cardinals. Hopefully this can continue when the Rams host Philip Rivers and the Chargers next week Youth Robert Woods Jersey , because there’s a great chance that the Chargers will be able to score more than zero points in that one. But then again, who knows...Defense*I watched this one in person, from a low seat in the end zone. When I re-watch the game at home, I’m sure there’ll be individuals that will stand out, but as a unit when you pitch a shutout and only give up five first downs, that’s the stuff monsters are made of. I loved seeing John Johnson III step up on tight end Ricky-Seals Jones. Samson Ebukam is looking better off the EDGE. The run defense looked better Womens Michael Brockers Jersey , even though it was David Johnson lining up against them. Bradford’s hopes of dink-n-dunking he Rams apart was an utter failure, despite only being sacked once. The defense was solid on every level. I’d be interested to read which members on the defense impressed in the comments. Peace and humptiness, the Rams are 2-0!Los Angeles Rams QB Jared Goff wins NFC offensive player of the week award Riding the coat tails of a marvelous performance on Thursday Night Football in week four, Los Angeles Rams QB Jared Goff has won the NFC offensive player of the week award:Obviously as the graphic states, Goff was 26/33 with 465 passing yards and five touchdowns. He turned the ball over zero times and actually finished the game with a perfect quarterback rating of 158.3. Goff was one of only three quarterbacks to finish a game with 30+ attempts and a perfect quarterback rating.Not only did Goff have a tremendous game statistically, the play itself was extremely impressive as he showed the ability to perfect certain parts of QB play and execute them in an elite fashion. From looking off defenders to open holes against zone defenses and throwing absolute dimes in double coverage while on the run www.losangelesramsteamonline.com , Goff earned this award.Take a look at this jaw-dropping throw so you can truly appreciate how great of a game Goff had:Your browser does not support HTML5 video.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.

Return to “The 43FT Lounge”