Pitching and Hitting Lessons

Got Questions or Answers? What's on your Mind? Fastpitch News & Discussion from across the USA!
Forum rules
What's on your mind? What's Happening in the Fastpitch Softball World?
Lwalker3417
43FT Rookie

Pitching and Hitting Lessons

Post by Lwalker3417 » May 11th, 2018, 8:18 am

I am a former college softball player that is wanting to help young softball girls with pitching and hitting. All ages available.

I played at Fort Hays State University and University of Colorado at Colorado Springs. I was an all American and First Conference in high school my Junior and Senior year. I played three years with the Colorado Stars 18U Gold, and experienced a lot of showcase tournaments around the US. I've coached in North Carolina, Colorado, Texas, and Arizona so I've been able to see different ranges of talent! I coached a club team in Colorado for three years and took my 16U team to state! I've coached as young as 7 years old with pitching and hitting! I also do weight training for specifically softball. Building those certain muscles are very important!

Right now, I am looking to build my name here in Arizona, and mold young girls into their dream athletes! I am located in the Phoenix/Glendale/Surprise area. If you have any questions or concerns check out my facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/fastpitchsoftballpitching/ and I'd be more than happy to answer any questions!

Lauryn

Return to “GENERAL Softball News & DISCUSSIONS”