Lil Saints Gold - Looking for pickup Pitcher

Moderators: 3KsURout, Border Patrol

azvolz
43FT Player

Lil Saints Gold - Looking for pickup Pitcher

Post by azvolz » June 19th, 2017, 11:07 am

Due to an injury, the Lil Saints Gold team is looking for a pick-up pitcher to play with us in the PGF National Qualifier next weekend (June 24-25) in Las Vegas as well as in the Louisville Slugger Showcase in Boulder, CO on June 27-July 2. This is a great opportunity to play at some significant events against high level competition. We would like someone who has the experience and skill to get it done in high stress situations. if you are interested, please let me know ASAP as we would need to get you added to our PGF roster. Players from teams that are not already qualified for PGF Nationals are eligible. If you are not PGF registered, we still have time to do that but we must complete the process no later than Thursday. You can email me at azvolz692@gmail.com or call me at 602-692-6283. I may not be able to answer calls immediately but I will get back to you as soon as possible. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Doug Patterson
AZ Lil Saints Softball
602-692-6283

PS-This could lead to a long term spot on our team as we will be looking to add 1-2 pitchers to our Fall roster.

Return to “18U Premier/GOLD AZ Players/Teams Wanted”