Moderators: 3KsURout, Border Patrol

psyko_myko
43FT Player

only gunslinger need apply...

Post by psyko_myko » May 25th, 2017, 6:09 pm

Seeking Experienced Pitcher for 6/3 USSSA State

12U_AZOutlaws

We are seeking an experienced, hard-throwing pitcher for USSSA B state championship...we already have a couple of pitchers so we are not looking for a pitcher that's looking for mound time -- pitcher must be dominant preferably ace of an A team not playing in this B state tourney.

Please contact: Omar Marquez 602.503.5555
Anybody want to tackle this?

Qwerty11
43FT Veteran

Re: only gunslinger need apply...

Post by Qwerty11 » May 25th, 2017, 8:52 pm

psyko_myko wrote:

12U_AZOutlaws

We are seeking an experienced, hard-throwing pitcher for USSSA B state championship...we already have a couple of pitchers so we are not looking for a pitcher that's looking for mound time -- pitcher must be dominant preferably ace of an A team not playing in this B state tourney.

Please contact: Omar Marquez 602.503.5555
Anybody want to tackle this?
I will, is the answer ...

A) Developing student athletes and serving the community
B) Sportsmanship, camaraderie, faith courage, and self discipline
C) Both A & B

If you guessed C, you got the correct answer! Don't believe me, you can find it on the Outlaws website.

DESPERATECOACH
43FT Player

Post by DESPERATECOACH » May 26th, 2017, 8:00 am

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
That's why the Outlaws are who they are................All these organizations that think they know what they are doing and have no clue.
Your asking for an ACE pitcher on an "A" team but your "B" team pitchers are gonna get all the "mound" time so come to our team but don't expect to play and oh yeah leave your "A" team and come to our "B" team.
Am I really reading that right???????????????

psyko_myko
43FT Player

Post by psyko_myko » May 26th, 2017, 8:04 am

Qwerty11 not sure if you are being serious or sarcastic but I am gonna assume the latter because by bringing on an "...experienced hard-throwing pitcher...preferably ace of an A team...." you are definitely teaching "...Sportmanship, camaraderie, faith courage, and self discipline..."

I know if I am a parent of this team I am feeling pretty good about the faith being taught to my kid that works her butt off at practices to be taught camaraderie in being pushed down a slot, possibly the bench, to feel a false sense of accomplishment because our coach just practically told us we can't win without bringing in outside help but hey enjoy your medal....

now tell me again what's wrong with Az Softball

Hoseman
43FT Veteran

Post by Hoseman » May 26th, 2017, 3:21 pm

Bottom line; they've never been a quality organization because of things like this. It's been this way for years.

Their claim to fame is that they "sent" one of their coaches to the "college level" at PVCC. I think he still coaches there but he's a complete joke.

On the subject; this coach is a bit crazy and lacks some situational awareness if he think he's going to keep players this way.

Qwerty11
43FT Veteran

Post by Qwerty11 » May 31st, 2017, 10:21 pm

Gunslinger Found! (why else would the original get deleted?)

0marquez
43FT Player

Post by 0marquez » June 1st, 2017, 3:28 pm

Really grown a*# men or women coming on here at 8 am and 10-11 p.m. at night to make fun of/gossip about coaches and teams (that consist of 11-13 year old girls). What a bunch of hypocrites...

Your daughters and wives would be ashamed if they knew you guys were spending your early mornings and nights on this site with your goofball moniker & aliases.

Qwerty/Psyko Myko/Hoseman...what are you guys the comic book men - with these names? Or the 43ft.com suicide squad?

psyko_myko
43FT Player

Post by psyko_myko » June 2nd, 2017, 7:44 am

Don't have an "...ace from an A team..." In my back pocket but i did find a link for some affordable medals for you coach Omar...

https://www.crownawards.com/

If you can't earn it you can always buy it... :crying-yellow:

Hoseman
43FT Veteran

Post by Hoseman » June 2nd, 2017, 8:27 am

Haha

maybe the hypocrite is the "coach" who puts together a team, claims to be a good coach then posts for elite players coached by someone else to take innings away from his own players.

In your situation; a good coach without dominant pitching would step up with more focus on defense and hitting. If you throw some strategy (both defense and offense) into the mix you could squeeze in a couple extra runs on your end and take away some runs from your opponents.

This is one of the HUGE problems with AZ Fastpitch right now. Coaches who aren't aware that they are ruining a kid's passion for the game at an early age. I don't have to wonder how the other pitchers on your team felt when you posted this.

BTW: pitchers pitch from a circle in fastpitch; not a mound.

0marquez
43FT Player

Post by 0marquez » June 2nd, 2017, 10:42 am

Hoseman wrote:Haha

maybe the hypocrite is the "coach" who puts together a team, claims to be a good coach then posts for elite players coached by someone else to take innings away from his own players.
First I apologize for coming off abrasive to the three of you and shouldn't have responded with anger or sarcasm- that's not the image I want to portray, regardless how I feel or my emotions at the time. To be honest unless I'm posting for players I don't even like to visit this site or post here as this site is not what it used to be

I say the word hypocrites only because someone started this thread to ridicule my post- I get it. But then it goes further by speaking about the org, and then someone mentions they feel for the girls that are pitchers on my team, etc. Well if you guys really cared about the girls is it necessary to even make this thread talk down on the org/team? I'll throw your guys line back at you "if they were to read that would this make them feel good?" No so why even go there, but again that's the nature of this site and it's freedom of speech.

Hoseman - we've had a roster of 9 since December, one player recently quit the sport entirely for another club sport, the three pitchers we have are great pitchers athletes but all play and start in another important position...Now the post was grammatically off & not worded the best I admit that, but I'm sure you guys coach or have coached, if we are not specific in what we are looking for I'll have parents of players that have never thrown for their team during games reaching out to me, or some that reach out and possibly aren't as strong as the three we have.

Return to “ARIZONA - FP News”