10U & 14U Teams for Summer League

Moderators: 3KsURout, Border Patrol

RomanGDaniels2
43FT Rookie

10U & 14U Teams for Summer League

Post by RomanGDaniels2 » June 3rd, 2018, 8:19 pm

If interested please texted 602-350-3664 for additional info; Looking for 10U and 14U teams interested in joining the Arizona Diamond Divas Youth Summer League. $130 per team info as follows, this info is per age division only; Good evening coaches this is a message about the upcoming summer league I wanted to get a couple of dates out there so you and your teams can get ready for this season first of all starting the week of June 18 through July 27 will be six weeks you will get 15 games within that six week barring no weather conditions. And then from the week of July 30 through August 3 is our playoff week where one seed versus four seed and two seed versus three seed will play to see who gets to play in the championship for that this summer season. I have sign up fee which will take care of the regular and playoff season. $130 per team. That take care of game balls, field chalk, umpire fees, and team trophies for the end of the playoff games. Championship trophy and Runner-up trophy will be awarded. We will play three games a week alternating days according to the irrigation schedule for the schools there will be a full time snack bar open during games only. We would like to get the young ladies all trophies for winning the championship games. But will wait and see how snack bar sales goes. We were trying to keep costs down. Thank you for your time coaches we do have a few spots still available if you have any teams interested in joining. My Contact info is Roman Daniels AZ Diamond Divas Youth League phone number is: 602-350-3664. Please texted me if I don’t answer sprint has my voicemail messed up. Thank you coaches for your valuable Time.
Last edited by RomanGDaniels2 on June 4th, 2018, 11:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

RomanGDaniels2
43FT Rookie

Re: 10U & 14U Teams for Summer League

Post by RomanGDaniels2 » June 3rd, 2018, 8:21 pm

The Location the summer league is being held at is 1700 N 41st Ave Phx,AZ. Mitchell Elementary school. Thank you.

Return to “ARIZONA - FP News”