9 Star Sports Is A Complete Joke

Moderators: 3KsURout, Border Patrol

Upset
43FT Rookie

9 Star Sports Is A Complete Joke

Post by Upset » July 9th, 2018, 7:31 pm

9 Star Sports is a joke, this past weekend in Flagstaff was the worst run tournament EVER! 2 Port A Potty’s for 23 teams and 300+ people, the toilet paper in these wonderful “bathrooms” ran out on Saturday and was never refilled, the trash cans were never emptied and trash was everywhere! The fields were horrible, maybe you should drag and chalk them more than once a day!!!!! I won’t even get into how bad the umpires were all weekend. And why wouldn’t you have a snack bar???? The $700 entey fee is laughable with the condition at the field. I sure hope our coach has learned his lesson about 9 Star 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 No leadership was found at the field, 9 Star you can’t put a 16 year old kid out their to run your tournament! Maybe I’m just spoiled by the way USSSA runs their tournaments in Phoenix.

Bonez8Dad
43FT All Star

Re: 9 Star Sports Is A Complete Joke

Post by Bonez8Dad » July 17th, 2018, 2:05 pm

I apologize for my statement about 9Star sports. I should keep my opinions to myself and will do so in the future.
Last edited by Bonez8Dad on July 31st, 2018, 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

9starssports
43FT Seasoned Veteran

9 Star Sports

Post by 9starssports » July 19th, 2018, 3:31 pm

9 STARS SPORTS/USA Softball of Arizona always has the safety & comfort of it's players and family members as the highest priority. A representative of any of our events can always be reached by contacting our Site Director or Tournament Director or Call Bobby Pena directly regarding any issues during any of our events: camps, clinics and tournaments. Our goal is to provide solutions to unforeseen circumstances that may arise to the best of our abilities, though sometimes some situations may be out of our control. We take any and all feedback into consideration when planning future events, and are always available to answer questions about field amenities prior to events. We value any opportunity to improve upon our services. You are welcome to speak directly with Bobby Pena at 623 329-3813 to resolve any issues or concerns.

Return to “ARIZONA - FP News”