Forum Etiquette

The home for Non FP Softball off topic conversation, current news, political talk, jokes or other misc. conversation.
(Things that make you go hum?)
Forum rules
Relax & Enjoy Kick your Heals Up! Please keep it Reasonable! Thanks 43FT Lounge Crew.
UtilityMom
43FT Player

Forum Etiquette

Post by UtilityMom » June 17th, 2010, 12:17 pm

I am going to start this post, and I would encourage all to add it.

I am one that likes to read the "Active Discussions" to find out what is going on here. I keep seeing posts pushed to the top because someone is adding something non related in the post.

Since this is a new and growing board, let's talk forum etiquette....

1.) If your comment is not related to the title of the topic, please start a new topic. That way we don't have to go into the 15 page '12U rankings post' for the bracket information on the upcoming tourney, that is a new topic and all related discussion to that tourney, should be contained in its own topic.

2.) If you aren't pissed... don't use ALL CAPS and lots of !!!!!!!. :angry-cussing:

Please share your own. :chores-mop:

Mad-Dog99
43FT All Star

Re: Forum Etiquette

Post by Mad-Dog99 » June 17th, 2010, 1:40 pm

oops...sorry..you are right...I should have started a new thread for the tourneys...thx

arianna
43FT Player

Post by arianna » October 10th, 2020, 8:54 am

Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!. Fleet Vehicle Graphics

cbesaho1297
43FT Hall of Famer

((GET)) ZiP Nothing - The Great Dismal [Blue w. White/Silver Splatter LP] Leak Album 2020

Post by cbesaho1297 » October 14th, 2020, 2:45 pm

D!D MP3 ALBUM "DOWNLOAD" LEAK FULL@@ Nothing - The Great Dismal [Blue w. White/Silver Splatter LP] Album [Full Download) 2020
(Leak Best Nothing - The Great Dismal [Blue w. White/Silver Splatter LP] ((.Album (^zip^)) 2020 Torrent Download )320 kbps( Mp3 17.10,2020 Mp3 Complet / Update Télécharger Nothing - The Great Dismal [Blue w. White/Silver Splatter LP] Album / Zip File! Download Nothing - The Great Dismal [Blue w. White/Silver Splatter LP] #BESTALBUM#

Leak Album: https://bit.ly/33EueRh

arianna
43FT Player

Post by arianna » October 16th, 2020, 11:39 am

I am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me. word innovations

arianna
43FT Player

Post by arianna » Yesterday, 5:25 am

Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. Halloween baskets

arianna
43FT Player

Post by arianna » Today, 2:22 am

I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. commercial loan interest rates

Return to “The 43FT Lounge”