Must Read! College Recruiting New NCAA Guidelines

Got Questions, Answers or Recruiting Stories?
(during this scary time in the process you're not alone)
Discuss NCAA Guidelines, Scholarships the Recruiting Process along with Recent College Verbals & Signings.

Moderators: 3KsURout, BigAl

Forum rules
Information to get to the Next Level, NCAA Guidelines, Scholarships the Recruiting Process, Verbals & Signings.
fund4fit
43FT Rookie

Must Read! College Recruiting New NCAA Guidelines

Post by fund4fit » April 9th, 2015, 11:58 am

Dear Coach,
It is with great enthusiasm we extend to you, your coaches, student-athletes and parents a free college softball recruiting presentation, designed to slay the myths and mysteries of the college recruiting process. We not only offer 17 years’ of national recruiting expertise, but also a passionate delivery on preparing a game plan for this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Because we are Arizona-based, ACR works only with Arizona student-athletes and families, which allows us to enjoy a very personal, unique and very successful relationship with all our families.
Points to be discussed in our roughly 30-minute presentation include:
· This is about getting your education
· You must have a college recruiting game plan
· COLLEGE COACHES BEGIN IDENTIFYING AND RECRUITING PROSPECTS BEFORE HIGH SCHOOL!
· THE TRUTH ABOUT CAMPS AND SHOWCASES!
· College coaches cannot recruit you if they don’t know who you are
· You must engage a proactive recruiting plan early
· It is not your club or high school coaches job to get you recruited
· The difference in the NCAA divisions, NAIA and JUCO recruiting processes
· And much more!
There will be a Q & A session following the presentation to address specific questions the audience may have.
Again, this is a no-cost, passionate and enlightening presentation that has been offered to many Arizona schools and clubs . . . we would be very proud to offer it to you and all associated with your club, as well!
We look forward to meeting with you in the very near future.

Arizona College Recruits
Softball Division
480-888-5663
info@arizonacollegerecruits.com
Last edited by fund4fit on April 9th, 2015, 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fund4fit
43FT Rookie

Re: Must Read! College Recruiting New Guidelines

Post by fund4fit » April 9th, 2015, 12:02 pm

Dear Coach,
It is with great enthusiasm we extend to you, your coaches, student-athletes and parents a free college softball recruiting presentation, designed to slay the myths and mysteries of the college recruiting process. We not only offer 17 years’ of national recruiting expertise, but also a passionate delivery on preparing a game plan for this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Because we are Arizona-based, ACR works only with Arizona student-athletes and families, which allows us to enjoy a very personal, unique and very successful relationship with all our families.
Points to be discussed in our roughly 30-minute presentation include:
· This is about getting your education
· You must have a college recruiting game plan
· COLLEGE COACHES BEGIN IDENTIFYING AND RECRUITING PROSPECTS BEFORE HIGH SCHOOL!
· THE TRUTH ABOUT CAMPS AND SHOWCASES!
· College coaches cannot recruit you if they don’t know who you are
· You must engage a proactive recruiting plan early
· It is not your club or high school coaches job to get you recruited
· The difference in the NCAA divisions, NAIA and JUCO recruiting processes
· And much more!
There will be a Q & A session following the presentation to address specific questions the audience may have.
Again, this is a no-cost, passionate and enlightening presentation that has been offered to many Arizona schools and clubs . . . we would be very proud to offer it to you and all associated with your club, as well!
We look forward to meeting with you in the very near future.

ACR
Softball Division
480-888-5663
info@arizonacollegerecruits.com

Pollard
43FT Rookie

Re: Must Read! College Recruiting New NCAA Guidelines

Post by Pollard » March 9th, 2020, 11:53 pm

It is with good enthusiasm that we enlarge to you, your coaches, pupil athletes and parents a free softball recruiting presentation, designed to keep the myths and novels of the college recruiting process. He got https://www.proessaywriting.com/essay-paper/ for me. We offer not only 17 years of national recruiting technology, but also an enthusiastic delivery on preparing the game plan for this once-in-a-lifetime experience.

Robin
43FT Rookie

Post by Robin » October 17th, 2020, 3:49 pm

I hate doing this kind of stuff. Writing is such a terrible burden and I'm sure you know it very well and have already experienced it all on your own skin many times.

ToroBud
43FT Rookie

Post by ToroBud » October 17th, 2020, 4:29 pm

Any kind of paperwork is really just terrible. I can't help myself when I try to write something. I just get angry and I want to go to hell with my work and school where I have to do it.

RichardDebt
43FT Rookie

Post by RichardDebt » October 17th, 2020, 5:45 pm

I'm sure you all hate all this boring paperwork as much as I do. I also don't like writing anything at all. It is because of this that I suffered a lot during my studies when I was asked to do a lot of different written tasks. I would have suffered until the end of my studies at the University, but then I was prompted by great guys https://www.paperhelp.org/writing/ These guys are engaged in writing articles of all kinds of texts on any topic for money. It's really cool that there are guys like that, isn't it? I have contacted them many times and they have always done their job well and I am happy to cooperate with them.

Return to “College Recruiting News & Information (including Verbals & Signings)”